Central air is not a new technology in the High Desert region, but many homeowners in the area are still using antiquated technology, such as local window units, to keep their homes comfortable.
At Elite Climate Control, we recommend that all people using these units think about upgrading to central air. It may seem like a big investment and a major decision at the time, but we believe it is well worth the cost and the effort. There are many reasons to upgrade to central air conditioning.
Why Should I Upgrade to Central Air?
- It will keep your home cooler. A local unit can only keep the immediate area cool and comfortable during the hottest days of the year. Central air works to circulate cold air throughout the entire house, allowing you to enjoy every room at a comfortable temperature. Any home over 900 square feet will benefit more from a central air conditioning system rather than a local unit in one room of the house.
- It gives you more control over the temperature of your home and increases your comfort level. For instance, if you have a local unit in your bedroom as well as your living room, you have to adjust the temperature on each unit in order to make it comfortable in your whole house. With central air, you can utilize a thermostat in order to keep the entire home at a consistent temperature. In addition, zoning technology can be used to maximize the comfort of your home and the efficiency of your heating and cooling system.
- You receive a better warranty with a central air system. Most local systems come with a one-year warranty, but many central air conditioning systems come with warranties that last 5 years or more.
- You can save money each month on your utility bills when you make this upgrade. Central air is more efficient than window AC units, so you will spend less while keeping your house more comfortable.
- It will enhance the interior design of your home. No one truly enjoys a giant machine being stuck in a window, so removing local units will allow you to love your space more.
- You will increase your comfort level while decreasing the noise in your house. Central air is far superior in terms of its noise levels and will quietly keep your house as cool as possible.
There are many more reasons why homeowners can benefit from having central air inside their home. In the High Desert region, home buyers almost expect a home to have this type of technology installed, and it can greatly increase the value of your property. At the same time, it allows you to enjoy your home more, especially during the hot and humid summer months that lie ahead.
It can greatly increase the value of your property
Instead of tossing and turning all night feeling warm and uncomfortable, you can relax, rest and sleep well in a cool room, knowing you can fully enjoy the next day ahead. Homeowners should contact a heating and cooling professional in order to see what central air system is right for their homes.